Dear Aspire Academy Families,
On behalf of the staff at Aspire Academy, I am excited to welcome you to the new school year. It is such an honor to work with your children. We are looking forward to developing collaborative partnerships. This partnership is of the utmost importance because it demonstrates to a child, “You are important to us!”
As partners, we share the responsibility of our CHAMPIONS’ academic success. The staff of Aspire Academy sets high expectations, incorporates engaging strategies and requires students to think critically. Our daily schedule allows us to provide targeted differentiated instruction to meet grade-level expectations. We believe all students can succeed.
We ask that you support your CHAMPIONS’ success by:
- Ensuring your child attends school every day, arrives on time and is ready for a day of learning.
- Making sure your child is dressed appropriately in school uniform.
- Making sure you keep the most up-to-date contact information on file. That means phone numbers, addresses and emergency contacts for your child so we can reach you easily and quickly.
- Communicating with your child’s teacher when you have concerns or needs.
- Setting a time every day that your child reads at home, or you are reading to your child. This fosters a love for reading.
- Completing homework.
- Attending parent-teacher conferences.
- Asking your student to share his experience at school.
- Telling your student that you are proud of her and celebrate often!
It is my honor to be principal of Aspire Academy. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at (314) 383-8900. We look forward to working with you, and we thank you for choosing Aspire Academy for your child’s education.
Lacqweda Taylor, M.Ed.